We have been working hard at Sway Butchers to ensure that we comply with the latest Government Guidelines in Response to COVID-19
Measures that we have put in place:
- Limit of 1 customer in the shop at any time.
- 2m space guidance for queues
- Screens fitted to separate customers & staff
- On arrival staff check & record their temperature & confirm their good health
- Staff instructed to report if they or any member of their family are showing symptoms of the virus
- We have a fixed team of workers at Sway Butchers with several of our staff sharing the same family home
- Deep cleaning of surfaces, handles etc. throughout shop at start, end and during the day
- Sanitising Hand Gel provided for customers
- Order & Collect service offered to minimise customers coming in to shop
- Staff instructed to wash hands on arrival before & after changing & before starting work
- Staff instructed to wash hands or use sanitiser after handling card machine & frequently during the day
- Staff offered and encouraged to use face masks provided
- Where possible staff are instructed to practice social distancing
- Staff instructed not to enter customer shop area when customer present
- Incoming delivery drivers instructed not to enter on to our property
- Our delivery driver uses a face mask & hand gel & practises social distancing
3 ways at the moment to shop at Sway Butchers:
- Call in to the shop. We are only allowing 1 customer at a time, & we have new screens between the customer and staff to keep everyone safe. Queues are unusual.
- Make an order to collect from our new
collection point. For those who are able to make a collection we are offering an order & collect service. Orders are made over phone (01590 682302). (If you wish you can Email your order firstname.lastname@example.org).Tell us when you would like to collect. We are obviously operating social distancing for our customers so paying for your order prior to collection will save time & contact. When you arrive for pick up we will place your order on a table at our side entrance for collection. Alternatively you are very welcome to wait in your car and we will bring your order out to you.
- Make an order for delivery. Although we are trying to prioritise delivery for the vulnerable who are advised not to leave their home, we have increased our capacity to make more delivery slots available starting this week. Call 01590 682302 for more information
Please Give Us A Call For More Details 01590 682302